I'm very disappointed in myself. I re-started P90x in hopes of doing it right this time. With the correct diet, with the correct attitude, with a hard working mentality. Except I've dogged it again. I've been eating late, and even skipped a couple of workouts.
Therefore, this time, there will be changes implemented immediately. Starting tomorrow morning. I've realized that the later it gets during the day, the harder it is for me to motivate myself to workout. Therefore, I've decided to start the day with P90x. Wake up super early and do that days work out. Get it over with. Then at night, if I have enough energy, I can either run or ride the bike. Theoretically, the workout would be more affective and it would be a less of a burden to make time for.
The question is, will I be able to wake up? And can I keep this up for 90 days? Guess we'll see tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment